UFC 97 talks about game categories

Let's talk about gaming this time. If you are following my blogs, then you'll notice that I always look for games for my sisters. Their most favorite gaming category is the Bratz Dress Up Games where they can have a makeover of the Bratz characters. This gaming category is very much enjoyed by Girls. But there is one more category which girls really love to play: Barbie Dress Up Games. In this category, kids can enjoy making the barbie dolls beautiful using the available materials on the game. Aside from these two, kids also enjoy playing Spongebob Games. I love Spongebob and I also like those games!

For the boys, the most enjoyed gaming category is the Racing Flash Games where they control a car and strive to win the race. When I was a child, I enjoyed playing this one. Now, I seldom play this kind of game.

0 comments: