UFC 97 supports WWE and Slumdog

It's weekend again and there are some interesting to do here online. I've heard about the movie entitled Slumdog Millionaire which was the Best Picture on the 2009 Academy Awards. Because of this, I want to Watch Slumdog Millionaire Online. Why Online?! The screening of this movie is done.

There is also an event of the WWE which is the WrestleMania 25. I also want to Watch WrestleMania 25 Online because it's a PPV event which is costly. If I'm lucky, I can also get the chance of the WrestleMania 25 Live Stream which can be found over the net. I'll just keep looking for that.

Time to go, my sisters are here and can't wait to play their favorite Dress Up Games. I will just continue writing some more later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch WWE Wrestlemania 25 Live Streaming Online. WrestleMania XXV, is a forthcoming professional wrestling ppv event, which is scheduled to take place on April 5, 2009 at the Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. Visit WebHush to catch WWE Wrestlemania XXV Live Streaming Online.

http://www.webhush.com/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-25-live-streaming-online/