UFC 97 is sports-minded tonight

Tonight, I will blog all about sports since this is my interest. The Pacquiao Hatton 24/7 Episode 3 was shown just this day on HBO. I got the full video of the 3rd episode but I am not yet done watching the episode. As I was looking for that video earlier, I found out that there will be a WWE event tomorrow which is the WWE Backlash 2009. With this, I am definitely sure that millions of fans are looking for WWE Backlash 2009 Live Stream to watch the wrestling event live. This is possible, I think. People just need to look eagerly and find a streaming site with HD quality of the WWE Backlash Live Stream.

I am really excited for the upcoming battle of Pacman and Hitman on May 2, 2009. I will surely look for Pacquiao VS Hatton Live Stream so I will not miss the boxing event. I support Manny Pacquiao, the People's Champ!

0 comments: