UFC 97 is getting ready for 6 TV episodes

Tomorrow is a day packed with several TV shows for me and for you to watch. I will enumerate those TV episodes for you to be guided for tomorrow's screening. One of the TV shows tomorrow is Damages Season 2 Episode 12 which I don't like to watch. Next is CSI: NY Season 5 Episode 19 which is an action TV show just like 24. After this one, Lost Season 5 Episode 10 is also airing tomorrow and I think many people would love to watch it. Survivor Season 18 Episode 6 is airing tomorrow. This is one of the longest TV series. Another action TV series is Criminal Minds Season 4 Episode 19 and I want to watch this also. My friends would like to watch Scrubs Season 8 Episode 12 tomorrow because they missed the last episode.

Those are the TV shows for tomorrow, enjoy watching people!

0 comments: